All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our parts come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund. You are also entitled to replacement or refund if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- At Saza Auto Parts you have 7 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By salable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging, and all manuals, packaging, and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase then we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items can not be returned if you change your mind:
- Special Overseas Orders
- Special order
Saza Auto Parts will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, a refund (refund will be provided using the original payment method)
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Saza Auto Parts may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund, or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
All external body, mechanical and cooling products belonging to Saza Auto Parts comes with a 12-month Warranty. The warranty starts on the purchase date and an invoice must be provided for replacement. The warranty covers the products only and does not cover labour or handling.
What is covered?
Cooling & Mechanical Parts:
- Product/s arriving faulty through couriers, freight, or postage deliveries. You must submit a valid claim within 7 days of receiving the product/s for a replacement, refund, or exchange.
- Products are malfunctioning under normal use, eg. leaking seals and electric ports failing.
- By any chance, we, Saza Auto Parts, send the correct matching products to your order, but the part does not meet the specifications or requirements part/s you are replacing. You are then entitled to a refund or seek the proper replacement if we do supply it.
What is not covered?
- Product/s damaged by accident, fire, earthquakes, floods, abuse, misuse, or any kind of external contact and physical harm.
- Product/s altered, deformed, and reshaped from manufacture design.
- Body panels painted in a different color to what was supplied by us, Saza Auto Parts
- Product/s is lost or stolen under your own care.
- Product defects from wear and tear or otherwise normal aging of the product.